SFC license types for regulated activities & Exemptions

BlogPreview_HK Financial Licensing
A company (or an individual) should apply for one or more RA licenses to conduct the proposed regulated activities depending on the nature of their business. Regulated activities (RAs) have been defined in the SFO and comprise 12 types of activities.


This documents has covered all of them and

specified the exemptions with examples.




Get more insights

Click here to return to our blog to learn more about important topics.
Please feel free to contact us if you have questions - We are always happy to help you!